Achievements

Info on my profile and info in Achievements are not same for example, on my profile.. Rounds played: 6006, Rounds played in Achevements: 3801
Why is that? Does achievements count when i play whole 16min or ?

How about adding new achievements?
Round played without dying, killing a boss or smthing else.
Im pretty sure other players have a lot of ideas for new achevements.

Comments

• oh i have that bug too
    Thanked by 2 Gally River101
  • 2 months later
  • Are we gonna be able to earn something that actually has value for these achievements?
  • locoMagic wrote: »
    Info on my profile and info in Achievements are not same for example, on my profile.. Rounds played: 6006, Rounds played in Achevements: 3801
    Why is that? Does achievements count when i play whole 16min or ?
    I assume, rounds played, in profile is the total rounds you've played since you started the game. But rounds played in achievements is the total rounds you've played since the start of the achievements system. You can always check this by going to "rankings" and then select "Hunters" and then "all time". it should match the number of rounds in your profile.
  • River101 wrote: »
    Are we gonna be able to earn something that actually has value for these achievements?

you get some coins for some
  • It would be cool if there was some special reward for reaching each new rank. Like a special skin or something that you only can get for each new rank. (In other words, something that can't be bought or found any other way.)

Maybe like 15 unique skins, one for each rank. The coolest ones reserved for the star ranks of course. : p It would give new players their first skin quickly and also an incentive to play and level up. By the time you reach rank 8, you could have 8 skins to choose from!