Lag

Still an issue. When will this game be streamlined appropriately?
Or is THIS a bannable topic, now, too?
Thanked by 1 BESTMERICA

Comments

• edited January 2017
    This is not bannable, but it belongs to "Technical" category, so later I'll move this discussion to where it belongs.

To answer your question: the game is "streamlined appropriately".

Almost always the lag is caused by a player's connection and we can't do much about it. Please, read this topic and try to apply these recommendations (if you haven't done it already), they might help.
    Thanked by 1 banana_sama
  • Ok. Then what about players that regularly lag heavily. Why aren't they relegated to a server that can handle their traffic better?
    I know of at least a couple of regular players that are CONSTANTLY pinging 300 or more, but they aren't booted from a server. The result is a player that it's almost impossible to keep track of, they "teleport" around the map and suddenly they've appeared and boxed you in.
    This is highly detrimental to overall gameplay, but much like some other issues that shall not be named, nothing is done about it.
  • QuietTime wrote: »
    Ok. Then what about players that regularly lag heavily. Why aren't they relegated to a server that can handle their traffic better?
    I know of at least a couple of regular players that are CONSTANTLY pinging 300 or more, but they aren't booted from a server. The result is a player that it's almost impossible to keep track of, they "teleport" around the map and suddenly they've appeared and boxed you in.
    This is highly detrimental to overall gameplay, but much like some other issues that shall not be named, nothing is done about it.

Those people have an exceptionally hard time playing anyways so tbh it does level the playing field
    Thanked by 1 Gally