3 days without playing

I will not play this game, Every year that passes it gets worse.I'll stop playing 3 days !!! Old players all stopping play.
When the moderators are more strict in the rules and in the players I will come back.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone :(

Comments

• edited December 2020
    hey Buddy,

have you ever actually read the rules thoroughly before criticizing our moderators that they are not strict enough.

Let me recap what the rules are:

1. Spawning characters for the purpose of getting them easily killed multiple times to give a player an unfairly high number of kills. It doesn't matter whether you are "helping" your other account or another person.
    Every round is logged and such cases are clearly visible. All stats gained by cheating will be removed.
    We have already removed 371 rounds from 9 users.
    If you try to do it, you'll make your stats only worse.

2. Spawning multiple characters in one round to disrupt the normal game process in any other way.

3. Creating a large number of accounts. Unless you try to cheat or troll, 1-2 accounts are more than enough to play and have fun.

4. Exploiting any other loopholes or bugs in the game that give a player an unfairly high scores, free items, gold or plutonium. In particular, by creating multiple accounts.
    3074 unfairly gained plutonium has been already removed from cheaters' accounts.

5. Unauthorized use of bots. We know that writing bots is fun and we respect it. We are not against bots, we are against interfering with the fair game statistics. If you want to create a bot, contact admins. We will give an account a special "bot" status, which means killing it will count as killing our own bots. Then you can officially test it as much as you like.

6. Pursuing a particular player through different rooms or servers to hunt or bother him/her after that player changes a room or a server to not be in one room with you.

This is where the issue arise. The key word here is DIFFERENT ROOMS and SERVERS , so if you chasing a particular player in a server, this is acceptable. Like what i always do is chasing you in BR server , but when you move to US server, I cannot play there as I cannot chasing you in different server (this is the key!). Also, you always criticizing others, especially me that only coming into time when pluto appear, can you review all these rules and tell everyone where does it say in the rules that we cannot chase for pluto or only enter into the pluto time? where is the rules say no, please be very specific!!!!

7. Purposefully impeding normal operation of the game and this site in any other way.

Please review rules before criticizing others. Respect others and yourself - Ruffy.
    Be a responsible individual please
  • @Eat_fe*e*_daily I know everything about the game, I did not become a moderator of the Br server because I had no vacancy for mod.
  • I very well of the rules
    Thanked by 1 MR_PROFESSIONAL
  • edited December 2020
    Ruffy_ wrote: »
    I very well of the rules

If you really know what the rules are, you will not make this post, either you don't understand english well or you have a difficulty understanding what the issue is. Anyway, for you to become moderator, you need to be very objective (no personal interest) and you cannot have any bias

from all our conversation so far in the forum, seems like you are always off-topic, and whatever issue I bring out, you just replying my post but not to the point where you are not addressing the issue (even in your language).
  • You didn't understand, I'm going to stop playing. Another didn't say anything I would make it moderator
  • I gave up playing
  • It seems to me that you two developed a personal feud. I want to understand once and for all, what is the complaint, and which rules is being broken.
  • It seems to me that you two developed a personal feud. I want to understand once and for all, what is the complaint, and which rules is being broken.

Thank you admin for your replying.
    Here are the 3 issues that they said I violated the game rules

Issue No.1 : They said I only enter pluto time and annoy players getting plutos.

My answer: this does not violate rules, where the rules says we cannot enter game room only when pluto appear?

Issue No.2: They said I chase players in different severs, players like YURITHEWINNER, Ruffy, Gally

My answer: Since receiving warning from Gally at one time, I NEVER chase players through different rooms or servers. What I only did was chasing YURITHEWINNER in BR server ONLY. When he moves to US server, I will not enter the room. I also chase Gally only one server - AU server, sometime he will move to US server and I will only enter the room until he leave the server.

Rule #6 Pursuing a particular player through different rooms or servers to hunt or bother him/her after that player changes a room or a server to not be in one room with you.

As long as I don't pursuing players in different servers, I am okay to play the way how I played.

Issue No.3: YURITHEWINNER and Ruffy said I used different accounts to play game of bomb to chase a player.

My answer: Absolutely NO. I here swear I did not have other accounts in game of bomb. This is my only account! YURITHEWINNER said when he played in BR server and no pluto time, I entered the room as guest players and annoyed him. When pluto appear, I entered the room with this account. There is no any evidence proving this and for me to annoy you, I don't have to play as guest, if I have to enter BR server to annoy you, I will only use this account to enter the room.

Check my IP address check the log-in record!. These players in BR server always like to make false accusation against others without any clear evidence. They usually call me hacks when they are losing or getting outplayed ( quoted from CrashMaxxXx).

Conclusion: There are 7 Game rules posted by Excuse_Me and I followed them THOROUGHLY!!!

I just said I don't want to play anymore, he's crazy, Não sou obrigado fica jogando todo dia esse jogador insuportavel... :'(
  • Ruffy, just based on this chat, the other guy is a massive troll. One could argue that the pluto drop appearances are actually an infringement against rule 7. But I do love when trolls bring out the rulebook to essentially admit how annoying they are and how they live their life. This persons express interest is pissing you off within his interpretation of the rules. Textbook little brother behavior really. It goes against what this and essentially every game stand for. Hooray spirit of the law vs letter of the law.
  • LeSerge wrote: »
    Ruffy, just based on this chat, the other guy is a massive troll. One could argue that the pluto drop appearances are actually an infringement against rule 7. But I do love when trolls bring out the rulebook to essentially admit how annoying they are and how they live their life. This persons express interest is pissing you off within his interpretation of the rules. Textbook little brother behavior really. It goes against what this and essentially every game stand for. Hooray spirit of the law vs letter of the law.

i kill him right on the us server, then speaking by mod i keep following him on the server. Can't stand to die
  • I think nobody plays fair, everything uses cheating to win
  • LeSerge wrote: »
    Ruffy, just based on this chat, the other guy is a massive troll. One could argue that the pluto drop appearances are actually an infringement against rule 7. But I do love when trolls bring out the rulebook to essentially admit how annoying they are and how they live their life. This persons express interest is pissing you off within his interpretation of the rules. Textbook little brother behavior really. It goes against what this and essentially every game stand for. Hooray spirit of the law vs letter of the law.

Rule #7. Purposefully impeding normal operation of the game and this site in any other way.

This is very vague. But my understanding of this is you cannot use illegal way such as hacking or other advanced technology to take advantage over other players to give yourself a better stat/score/results.

Enter only pluto time and steal pluto away shouldn't be consider as impeding normal operation because the way I do it everyone can do the same (i.e. when pluto appear , go into the room the use spider web and use the bomb to kill that player and steal the Pluto) No secret, it's so transparent that everyone can do it.

Again I do admit the way how i played is so bad and rude but this is allowed under the rule, and I will be happy if others do the same on me (if they have that skill) , welcome for the challenge!

Thank you so much for your comment and feedback. I do appreciated it even I don't fully agree with you.
  • stop repeating the rules, thinking we don't know the rules. You are very insuruble