Accused chasing people in different server

12x5obkwcqtw.jpg

So high lightened in circle in screenshot, this is different from previously someone said I was hacker, this time it was even more serious that someone said I followed him in all server to annoy him. Rule #6 clearly stated that Pursuing a particular player through different rooms or servers to hunt or bother him/her after that player changes a room or a server to not be in one room with you. I chased gally before I knew this rule (I chased him between AUS and US server) and he kindly reminded me the rule so thanks!!

Now, this guy said I follow him in different server. The correct thing you can say is There is a player who followed me all the time in BR server and annoyed me a lot . But if you say there is a player who followed me all the time in all server and annoyed me a lot then it is very very misleading. This is not the first time someone in the chat trying to mislead others and even said to admin that I am violating the rule. This is very threatening to me and I think from a player perspective, this is totally unacceptable.

Now, he said I used guest player identity to chase him in different server, this is also a false accusation. Show the IP address, show the evidence to the community. I personally want to tell everyone I NEVER played as a guestplayers ( Personally I give them high respect as they are ALL good player at least from my view^^ ) . I only have one account in GOB.

Finally, let me clarify my playing style in GOB seriously. Be the best goalkeeper - block every ball scoring (#1 priority) . #2 Prevent everyone from earning Pluto. Again, these are all strategy , you don't like it you can say I am a troll or a noob whatever you like to describe. But at the end of the day, no matter how different we played - in terms of our style, character, personality, etc.... we played according to rules, we should ALL obey rules if we really love the game and want it to sustain continually in future.

Last but not least, it was a huge disrespect saying I did not follow rule. Please read the post uploaded by Excuse_Me - the 7 game rules before comment on others. Respect others and more importantly, respect yourself.

I

Comments

• bol1xu3hlw2m.jpg

I sincerely asked if admin can fact check this point and I deserve some sort of justice/ correction for myself - My brand (sorry my poor english I hope you understand what I want to say)

This post I made today sounds negative, but i think indeed it is a deep reflection for everyone who love this game, to think about what's your position in this game and how we build the community one another with people coming with different background.
  • You used nick @who am I Scary, @Derekyue, @NeverTaker_pluto, you used to enter plutonium just in time. You have no claim rights
    Thanked by 1 BIERBAUCH
  • Ruffy_ wrote: »
    You used nick @who am I Scary, @Derekyue, @NeverTaker_pluto, you used to enter plutonium just in time. You have no claim rights

My dear friend:

are you saying changing name not allowed? do you really understand english? We are talking about more than one account issue, do you actually read the post?

Appreciated your comment thought~!
  • 4 months later
  • edited May 2021
    Wow mimimi