0oraemon

Why do people target her so much for her skill and ingenuity? Is the sexism and misogyny in this game so rampant and ingrained people can't stand to see a woman do well?

Comments

• To be honest, it's because their playing style is annoying af. They just hide in a corner and spam throwing instant explode bombs. There isn't much skill in that. The solution is use pumpkin bombs to flush him out of his hiding spot lol

And it has nothing to do with their sex or gender. I think he or she is actually a decent player when they're not hiding in a corner most of the game as they usually do.
    Thanked by 2 pollopollo neutronStar
  • @OmegleKnight One more thing, you sound like a simp lol
    Thanked by 1 pollopollo
  • edited May 2020
    @highwizardcat It's the same reason many have targetted pvvnyy all these years - her gender too. They feel threatened by a woman's ascension, so they seek to cut her down. Targetting due to gender happens and it is devastating to witness. I'm glad I was able to help you become more aware of such issues.

@ChickenDinner A 'simp'? That's a silly word used by silly people, plus I'm female so I don't think it applies here.
    Thanked by 1 pollopollo
  • @OmegleKnight No one gives a damn what someone's gender is in this game. A lot of people probably lie about it anyway. Who cares.

This game is a hellhole for everyone regardless of gender. pvvnyy gets targeted and hated because she wins a lot. It happens to pretty much every good player. Basically, if you're not hated on this game, you're not playing it correctly lol
    Thanked by 2 pollopollo Un_know
  • @ChickenDinner @highwizardcat Good to see two other people who are supportive of gender equality here and don't see or target gender. This is what we need to move towards. Hopefully the game can become more gender equal in the future :)
    Thanked by 1 ChickenDinner

• As long as it's not a perker or a bomb pusher, that's fine with me, I've played against 0oraemon and when the player doesn't jerk is very skilled.
    Thanked by 1 server_down