Pacifism perk removed from my collection

There was a time a month ago where this pacifism perk was out and i collected 3 hours of it. Today I looked and it is gone, why and can i please have it back(note i used 4 minutes of it so i had 2:56 left)
Thanked by 2 Gally rp1

Comments

• wait oops i meant to put this in technical
  • It was unbalanced (easy to exploit), so it's disabled for now. Its modified version will be re-introduced with the next servers update and it'll be measured in rounds instead of hours.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • edited January 2017
    Excuse_Me wrote: »
    It was unbalanced (easy to exploit), so it's disabled for now. Its modified version will be re-introduced with the next servers update and it'll be measured in rounds instead of hours.

can it be re added as the time perk just as a collectors item, i didn't intend to use it, and then have a separate by round perk that drops
  • No, the existing time will be converted into rounds.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • What is the pacifism perk? I didn't know it was a real thing. haha
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • pwnyy wrote: »
    What is the pacifism perk? I didn't know it was a real thing. haha

was there for like 12 hours
    Excuse_Me wrote: »
    No, the existing time will be converted into rounds.

can i at least have something saying "it was there" as something so i can remember it
  • Umm... you can print a big poster "I've found Pacifism perk before it was measured in rounds" and hang it in on a wall near your computer :)
    We won't add a game feature for this purpose.
  • awww wow
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Excuse_Me wrote: »
    Umm... you can print a big poster "I've found Pacifism perk before it was measured in rounds" and hang it in on a wall near your computer :)
    We won't add a game feature for this purpose.

LMAO @Excuse_Me :D
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • well i really appreciate the kind support i have received and the glorious prize xd
    Thanked by 1 Gally