@_Marihuana_ keeps muting me...

@_Marihuana_ hates me and cunningly takes advantage of their privileges. That's not fair at all!!!
Thanked by 2 DImoshik _**********_

Comments

• totally agree with you.
    @agrusukr did this too
  • edited October 2019
    Players that complain or come crying here are almost always bullies or trolls themselves. That certainly applies CaptainHervert (with him flooding chat with "Putin" and with other accounts). They have themselves to blame. The two previous posts are no exception. Stop wining and just play without harassing other players.
  • _Q71_ wrote: »
    Players that complain or come crying here are almost always bullies or trolls themselves. That certainly applies CaptainHervert (with him flooding chat with "Putin" and with other accounts). They have themselves to blame. The two previous posts are no exception. Stop wining and just play without harassing other players.

I certainly don't flood chat. You could observe me playing while those "Putin" messages kept growing in number. Obviously, it is miraculous Putin's name itself which causes the multiplication of messages.
  • 1 year later
  • that bitch muted metoo lol
    Thanked by 1 _**********_
  • comrade we proletariat's will rule one day
    Thanked by 1 _**********_
  • 2 months later
  • господа и дамы.иногда на карте появляются четыре сундука на площадке.серого цвета.как их открывать надо???
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • 44BEST44 wrote: »
    господа и дамы.иногда на карте появляются четыре сундука на площадке.серого цвета.как их открывать надо???

Они только украшение. Вы не можете их открыть