Mute issue

2 things... first i got muted by gally and i dont know why

second... when i got muted, it didn't mute me and when i immediately posted after getting muted(i didn't see the mute at first), it still posted so gally muted me again... what happened
Thanked by 1 Excuse_Me

Comments

• hmm... seems to be another bug, for some reason the first mute didn't work.... also you should talk with gally about it
  • I moved your discussion @rabbitbombe
    ! Please read forum rules again or actions could be taken !
    Thanks
  • this thread was more intended not as a dump thread but as a technical issue with the mute... i intended to directly talk to gally regarding that issue, but yeah i probably should have made it clear that this thread was more about issue 2
    Thanked by 1 server_down
  • edited January 2017
    @rabbitbombe if a part of a message belongs to the dump, the whole message belongs there, no junk may escape it.

As for the second issue, thanks for the bug-report! We've already made a fix (which would hopefully solve it), but the game servers were not reloaded yet.

A question: have you reloaded the page, close a browser, changed a room or made anything except playing around the time you weer muted? Was near the beginning or end of the round?
  • i reloaded the page after the second mute, didn't change room