• wow Stay_ where are you now?
    how are you these days?
  • 2 months later
  • same bastard bullied everyday
  • the truth is, when i saw him get killed, that makes me LAUGH LOL
  • see you soon@agrusukr
    oh this should by Thank by Stay_
    come on Stay_
  • Wixos....bully, states he owns the room, threats. Not a player to share game with in my opinion, owns the game he says.
  • bouncer wrote: »
    Wixos....bully, states he owns the room, threats. Not a player to share game with in my opinion, owns the game he says.

he doesn't own the game (in a literal sense). The real game owner doesn't play.
  • I know he doesn't own the game, literally, it's his attitude I'm speaking to.
    He picks on players who he knows aren't armed or not as experienced or don't have all the perks and gets easy points by chasing them down repeatedly so they can't play. He also has a foul mouth.
  • bouncer wrote: »
    I know he doesn't own the game, literally, it's his attitude I'm speaking to.
    He picks on players who he knows aren't armed or not as experienced or don't have all the perks and gets easy points by chasing them down repeatedly so they can't play. He also has a foul mouth.

The only person's attitude anybody can control is their own . I find it helpful to make sure I have the right attitude and not worry about other people's attitude. [you can always "ignore" them in chat - just click on their name in the chat box then click "ignore".
    Thanked by 1 LeSerge
  • thx again. will do.
  • 5 months later
  • Gally wrote: »
    bouncer wrote: »
    I know he doesn't own the game, literally, it's his attitude I'm speaking to.

The only person's attitude anybody can control is their own . I find it helpful to make sure I have the right attitude and not worry about other people's attitude. [you can always "ignore" them in chat - just click on their name in the chat box then click "ignore".

Do you ignore me, lil modass?