Challenges

Gob needs challenges, and get rewards for ranking up.
Like 2500 coins or 1 pluto per rank, this might be an easier way to make people like this game me often.
Everyone will be happy for ranking up.
:)

Comments

• edited March 2019
    <- Click on menu item "Achievements".
    Thanked by 1 LeSerge
  • edited March 2019
    Thing is do we get pluto or 2500 coins from it?
    ach time we rank up.
  • no, you don't get any pluto or coins when you are ranking up, which is a shame because you have to put so much time and effort into ranking. It doesn't feel rewarding in the end, only the mere satisfaction of the new looking symbol for like a couple of days and thats it. Hope they can change that in the future.
  • I am trying to make it so we can have satisfaction in the end, by getting 1 pluto or coins.
  • i think there was a request for that years ago, but nothing has happened since then
  • Gokuu_ wrote: »
    I am trying to make it so we can have satisfaction in the end, by getting 1 pluto or coins.

play 4 days in a row to get 1 pluto.
    Thanked by 1 CrashMaxxXx
  • I am just trying to make everyone satisfied at the end, i am trying to make it work. My plan always get messed by other people :( .
  • Gokuu_ wrote: »
    I am just trying to make everyone satisfied at the end, i am trying to make it work. My plan always get messed by other people :( .

I am not DEV. But the devs have said they are working on the desktop project and because of that they are not really doing any updates on the game at present.

You can also buy plutonium if you need more :)
  • What if they don't have money or cant get pluto cause other better people get it.
  • edited March 2019
    play 4 days in row and you get a pluto
  • I never got one :(
  • Wait what, ok unfortunately my plan is not gonna work. So thank you gally, my plan always fail.
    Thanked by 1 Gally