A little share hehe

edited September 2018 in Off-topic

Ok, ok, ok. I have played this game in exactly 1 year and +x days. And I have some thoughts to share. Just i feel so boring so i want to write that, it is simple to understand, huh?

The first time i play here, as you can image, i am a really noob knowing nothing and have no skills. Everybody starts with that. My english is so bad, so i cant find and read instruction in Help ( i read it when i already know all, hm), and i cant chat too lol. I play mainly in JP, where i find it most comfortable to play ( i mean i got no lag). But in there, i was slayed cruely. No place for newbies. Yeah there are peaceful players, but they only not kill you, they cant protect you all the time. I remember i was shocked when there is someone not kill me, omggggggg, it is sakidatora !!!! I was tired of be killed, so i leave game.

Yeah i did it. I played another game is "Battlehouse", you know? I was playing this game in a while, until i realize that in this game, you cant alive without join in a clan. There is one player with higher rank and more upgrade weapons than me keep destroy my headquater all the time. Dang it, and when i ask people, they say if i want to live i have to join a clan, they protect you and you protect them. It isnt my style. I was very angry. So, i did a revenge. I use all of my troops, all of my soldiers, all without nothing, to kill the headquater of this players. Ya, and i leave this game after that, at November.

Then i come back to GoB. I call it destiny. This time the snow map is opened, and i found my new interest in game. I found a server i can play peacefully, found good friends and all. And i stayed here.

I remember this time, when i log in game there is always about 100-200 players online. After one year i play, now it is 40-60 players online... a half, ya..

I guess the next year everything will change, so i write here to have something remind me of this time. And i wonder how many players online one year later?

28/09/2018

Comments

• 6 months later
  • :disappointed: i hope this game never shuts down.
  • 1 month later
  • Amen brother but things dont look good...
  • By September 2019 there will be 0 players online at that point.
  • 3 months later
  • I find it frustrating on many levels but I keep playing for some reason. Why do you think it's going to do down? (besides the bricks filling in and the aggressive bots!)
  • I hope this ubershitty putingame shuts down very soon.
  • to Capt. H. If you don't like it why do you play? You're very annoying with ur additional "putin" after ur name. What is your point?
    Thanked by 2 Gally Schob
  • 4 months later
  • bouncer wrote: »
    to Capt. H. If you don't like it why do you play? You're very annoying with ur additional "putin" after ur name. What is your point?

I play because I do care. I put my effort to make you averse to this ubershitty putingame. The squad of Her(V/M)erts will destroy it eventually.
    P.S. Hail Putin!
  • Everyone blocked you in the chat and you can't play. I sense a lot of failing here, 'captain'... ;)
    Thanked by 2 LeSerge Hagelslag
  • 1 year later
  • Nowadays there's 15 players on average and 25 players maximum.