Would it not be cool to have more power-ups in game.

I have a couple of ideas for new power-ups. Let's start a discussion of new ideas. one of my ideas is bush power-up, so when you get it you can press B key and drop a single tile of bush. I think it would enhance the game experience! what do you guys think? other ideas?

Comments

• That would be cool! I think a fresh idea would be Invincibility, for 15 seconds you go Super Sayan. Maybe that would be overused in Normal to get Plutonium so maybe for Normal it either doesn't exist or your Bomb count is doubled...
  • It's been a while I've been also thinking of a disease, that would give you "berserk" mode (long range flame, fast movement, fast explosion and whatever else). So it's kinda joining your idea @MartOnline but it would only be a disease that you give to other player and only last seconds (so you wouldn't be able to choose when you activate it)
    otherwise could be a "mastodonte" disease (invincible)
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • edited January 2017
    Placing bushes is a great idea! We'll probably include it in the next update.

Short-duration boost perk may add +1..+2 temporarily to the stats (bombs, speed, etc.) and after it expires remove -2..-4 from them (a player can restore values by picking bonuses, as usual).

While this topic is great, it belongs more to "The Game" category than "New user's question", so later I'll move it there (if you can't post in "The Game" yet, just gain rank 3 in the game, it's very easy).
  • One other idea is camo perk... makes it harder to see the player
  • edited January 2017
    3 new perks are coming very soon :)
    One other idea is camo perk... makes it harder to see the player
    "Invisibility shot" perk already does it.
    Thanked by 2 Hagelslag pwnyy
  • Excuse_Me wrote: »
    3 new perks are coming very soon :)
    One other idea is camo perk... makes it harder to see the player
    "Invisibility shot" perk already does it.

no i mean as a perk for the whole round, not contagious either
  • I still want the Kenny disease back... Can't do nothing but run and die.
    Thanked by 1 pwnyy
  • LazyABB wrote: »
    I still want the Kenny disease back... Can't do nothing but run and die.

Kenny disease was awesome!
    Thanked by 1 banana_sama
  • LazyABB wrote: »

now there is pacifism perk :)
  • Gally wrote: »
    LazyABB wrote: »

now there is pacifism perk :)

which i got 2 months ago xd
    Thanked by 1 Gally