Stop it !

Oh, i just want to say to skilled players..

PLEASE STOP PLAYING BY GUEST/PLAYER/FAKE ACCOUNTS

See medal ranking in 7 days of EU/US/BR/Asia, 99% top rank is guests....

You guys, come back with real account, dont ruin the game like that.
Thanked by 2 server_down Lobo_Mau

Comments

• @Gally can you help me move this post to Dump?
  • done...
    Thanked by 1 banana_sama
  • Seems many of us have grappled with this issue over the last year or so, and perhaps its reaching its nadir. The issue with guests and such has been discussed at length and while I, personally, have some of an issue with it, the moderators and my seniors here have laid out a legit reason why it's more or less fine.
    What's more important to look at is the root cause of all this behavior and that is the emergence over the last couple of years of horribly annoying chat conversations. Yep, its the interwebs and smack talk exists on all servers of all games, but maybe here it's reached a point where the level has overshadowed the gameplay itself, such that it seems a lot of the joy has been removed from actual gameplay as folks battle random accounts, dwindling members/increased bots, and a message board that becomes increasingly difficult to ignore.
    It's beginning to feel like the old argument: if we cant use it nicely, maybe we shouldn't be able to use it, as regards the chat feature. Hopefully there will be a resurgence of genuine gameplay. I look forward to getting a new laptop and rejoining the fray!
  • edited July 2018
    I don't mind guests that much. I see no use in playing as guest personally, but it's useful for new players who want to jump right into the game.

I'm wondering if requiring guests to play the tutorial is actually harming the game. A lot of potential players probably quit after being all alone in a boring tutorial. The people who play as guest all the time will always find loopholes around things anyway. Maybe tutorial should just be optional again?
    Thanked by 2 banana_sama Guess_who
  • @Stay_
    How does players with accounts ruin the game, when they play as guest? The only difference i see is that you don't know who is killing you.
    Thanked by 2 Gally banana_sama
  • I have to say that often when seeing first rank players, I go easy and then when it's a pro player I just get smashed without even understanding what the hell happened XD
    Thanked by 2 Gally banana_sama
  • @pwnyy It can be boring, but after done it all you can enter servers like normal. There is no reason why they have to quit :S
    Guest feature is for who want to try this game and those who play as guest all the time should create an account :).
    Thanked by 2 Gally Lobo_Mau
  • @BIERBAUCH yep, it is problem. the feeling i am fighting with someone i cant know like i am playing with shadows or ghosts, i guess. you can say that is only my feeling, but surely that there is so many players feel like that. when we are here with our name, they appear like ~superguestxxxxx somehow xD. I really hope feature that guests can name themselves comes back.
    Thanked by 1 Lobo_Mau
  • 3 years later
  • @go_for_banana They don't want to punish people using bugs to please.
    Imagine ends up with the fake quest accounts.
  • It's no use complaining, moderators don't do anything about it