An Easy Way to Promote the game to Thousands of People for Free

edited July 2018 in The Game
Want to know an easy way to promote the game to literally thousands of people for free with barely any effort? The game's official Twitter account has over 5,000 followers. (https://twitter.com/bombermine) This is despite not having a single post in over 3 years. Also, I made a Game of Bombs "fan page" just to test what would happen. First post got over 1,000 impressions and 3 retweets. You just need to know how Twitter works and interact with the community a little.
Tga91Q5.png

Also, I think Facebook is dead. Very hard to reach new people without spending money. You can't really use hashtags like on Twitter.

Comments

• the fb group is dead bcoz ppl stopped posting interesting stuff. but anyway @pwnyy give up. give up on this game. as u can see the devs dont give a duck. then why u do? they even got money to do something.. the biggest problem the lag was.. it supposed to be totally free to make their game lag free.. but ppl gave them $10 000.. totally wasted money.. i dont remember when was the last update on the game when we got something new.

and 1 more thing. they should just send a ducking mail notification to reach EVERY DUCKING PERSON!!! tell me when was the last time when u got something?? i dont even got a ducking "merry Christmas, here is 1 ducking pluto. its useless, we all know that, but its a gift from us" but i wanted to get something.. do u think its so hard to send an email?? they are just too lazy..

give up.. like everybody else did. u just waste ur time and money.
    oooooor buy the whole game. ;)
    Thanked by 1 Artemious
  • Honestly, I wish I could buy the game. I don't know much about coding, and I'm not rich enough to hire people though lol.
    Thanked by 2 banana_sama Artemious