why cant be ealier?

edited June 2018 in The Game
Yesterday i watched pwnyy's youtube videos. That make me shock when i see hundred players play in one server... i am a newbie here, i play this game from 1 year ago and the highest players active in one round i have ever seen is around 50...

How sad it about! There are so many ideas, but, seem no dev care or maybe only one or two. The others is too busy so they choose to leave this game alone? They dont care anymore? Dont even say anything or do anything.

Im so hope to seeing Reunion Bombermine style. I hope to see those old players, these pro players,.... but it never happen.

This week i see hackerham appear and say something like "done" or "thanks for patience". i waited for an annoucement for something, but there is nothing.

I just want to share my sad and regret to not play this game ealier. There was so much fun, so many players, so much things that seem never happen again. I think i come in the decline of this game. This is used to be the greatest game, but it seem it will never be like that anymore.