Skins You Can't Get in the Shop Anymore

Hi, I was thinking of making a video about skins you can't get in the shop anymore. If anyone knows of skins that were once in the shop, please post below! :) Here's a few to start:

Hamsters #1-4 are no longer available, and of course the old default skin. Anyone know of any others?
oH1NZND.png

Comments

• hamham
    edited April 2018
    I miss the old hamsters so much!!!! Gahhh... I really wish they were still available ):
    I've mentioned this to somebody before, but I think that they might've forgotten that I mentioned that those hammy skins were gone! I don't blame them though ... I forgot about this issue too :-)
  • I think the hamsters got removed because of the skin constructor, but all of those ponies remain in the shop. so what's the difference? haha
    Thanked by 1 ham
  • wasn't there some star wars & south park ones?
    Thanked by 1 pwnyy
  • but the south park and the pony skins are still in the shop tho
    Thanked by 1 pwnyy
  • some skins are "recycled" [removed for a time then added again later]. Others are removed for quality. And some were removed a while ago because of a copyright issue, which iirc got resolved and were readded. Also some skins are private [players bought them exclusive] most of them never made it to the shop though.
    This skin was in the shop until I bought it.
    x45tvyr9q0jy.jpg

This shin was removed because it is too small [players who bought it before it got removed are allowed to keep it]
    ufit2iuvg7r3.jpg

I forget others.

Thanked by 3 pwnyy Raccattack Slayie
  • Here is a list of skins I have in a folder on my computer. Not all of them made it into the shop (some were rejected before hand) but maybe the pictures will jog people's memories -
    f5imec5bjrjn.jpg
    a06khnuxzt5n.jpg
    zp9e4yfu9fzp.jpg
    bmzyo9id1iu0.jpg
    tzq90herce1m.jpg
    9witvzhdhyfo.jpg
    y5pzucu1sok1.jpg
    bvdcdeiw5e4n.jpg
    90pej36q5nix.jpg
    dc52y8ng32om.jpg
    8tf9e9h00lx9.jpg
    6nwa3uaxamh0.jpg
    a7pcec4kvqcc.jpg
    tgyjqn21blz3.jpg
    k5ihekm3nm74.jpg
    lv4hj3fyssno.jpg
    hwun2o1w6v06.jpg
    s555ofufg8rj.jpg
    kunwhrx2ddgp.jpg
    bzgn126m8yzs.jpg
    xo1sw707rlua.jpg
    4f3p016bwvkj.jpg
    qn28m06wdx1e.jpg
    am79hicyyw0s.jpg
    kwqotm6ox4c9.jpg
    ru87kidtrm3q.jpg
    jc5swmdssxmn.jpg
    pcs8lpuwf5dd.jpg
    0l9diwi1cq8c.jpg
    oluzcxsr0u9m.jpg
    8no253q4d8cf.jpg
    jjvzirp78jjp.jpg
    33o9jehyuc3s.jpg
    ntli7fpy9q7f.jpg
    blpx1h0fw366.jpg
    nigniov42tpi.jpg
    7ln3m8mhs18u.jpg
    wu8wbjod40d1.jpg
    nipio8amnbyc.jpg
    xzq9jj8esyxp.jpg
    egqy3s33eb23.jpg
    2kdo2255pbq9.jpg
    envdbirsrte4.jpg
    nyifjyxo20du.jpg
    m4chu6hchc52.jpg
    vhr0ecl0amc9.jpg
    kqskyj63q7k7.jpg
    93xjwa3ralfr.jpg
    2psgf800vx0z.jpg
    96t59lbyuhc7.jpg
    Thanked by 1 pwnyy
  • celk5dxged24.jpg
    gp961waim1dx.jpg
    my9r7yoz3us9.jpg
    d9ad8jojnv8w.jpg
    qk3ufhv8j7qr.jpg
    ba4qvv3uw80f.jpg
    fxegqodmwnpi.jpg
    92d0i80rxij9.jpg
    eixg12dshbtc.jpg
    84ytz8mk2jox.jpg
    mh9ygg594t49.jpg
    jdy63atlqxgr.jpg
    gfx46lv8exiq.jpg
    71vqi541eah0.jpg
    nixpebra4jl3.jpg
    089drcbk680p.jpg
    lb7pm2zge9m3.jpg
    scah4q837qk8.jpg
    vwjmw7tf2y24.jpg
    cvhhy0x06u7i.jpg
    ct00aw45ph10.jpg
    fysw8na7i6yw.jpg
    do7a27ipoaey.jpg
    eytk0lzc2k3z.jpg
    8f6vydu4173w.jpg
    ks5iehsbq617.jpg
    joh0dfoz9xir.jpg
    8pk1v5alkaaj.jpg
    xrxhhj7u6l1t.jpg

That's my personal record of what skins were "in" the game [even though some of them never made it "in"]. I have not sorted them at all and ones that are in the shop are included in the above skins. If you have any questions about a particular skin feel free to ask. [Can't say I will definitely remember, but I will try my best].
  • ok i just have one question... how much pluto have you gotten in order to get that many??? geez man you must be rich
    Thanked by 2 pwnyy Gally
  • edited April 2018
    Bender skin reminds me of Kman and Amberlight (old players of US server)
    Thanked by 2 pwnyy Gally
  • Aahh, so many memories...
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • sounds like the good days...
    Thanked by 2 pwnyy Gally
  • edited April 2018
    Gally wrote: »
    Here is a list of skins I have in a folder on my computer. Not all of them made it into the shop (some were rejected before hand) but maybe the pictures will jog people's memories -
    I remember most of those skins!!

CatKirby wrote: »
    ok i just have one question... how much pluto have you gotten in order to get that many??? geez man you must be rich
    Moderators can change to any skin in the game, even if it isn't in the shop.
    Bender skin reminds me of Kman and Amberlight (old players of US server)

A lot of memories associated with the original skins from 2013. They were free, but you had to go to bombermine.ru to get them. hehe

I'll probably forget a bunch of people it's been like 5 years:
    getskin?name=bender&thumb=1 Amberlight, yohoho87, LordPeon, Unkosu, Kman
    getskin?name=creeper&thumb=1 LoIita
    getskin?name=chicken&thumb=1getskin?name=apple&thumb=1 CriminalCrimson
    getskin?name=twilight&thumb=1 NagasGiveTheBestHugs, Me (pwny), TwilightSparkle
    getskin?name=pink&thumb=1 babygirl, qpalzm
    getskin?name=cheburashka&thumb=1 Stewie_Griffin
    getskin?name=hamster1&thumb=1 muimui777, fumakilla, me (pwny)
    getskin?name=hamster2&thumb=1 Tyranitar
    Thanked by 3 Gally KCG_Ryuzero ham
  • edited April 2018
    CatKirby wrote: »
    ok i just have one question... how much pluto have you gotten in order to get that many??? geez man you must be rich

I have 1344 pluto currently. I do not own all those skins. When I said it was my "personal record" I meant they are the "photos" I have taken of each skin. I keep them on my computer in a single folder. As for "rich" I currently have 16,922,396 gold :P .But as has been explained I, as an Admin, can give myself a skin for a round. I currently own 32 skins (most are constructor skins). But when you play for a long time you get that...

I should mention some of those skins are "private" skins. [meaning only that 1 player is allowed to use them]. I take a photo of myself with the skin, but do not use the skin, I do it just to keep a record. And as mentioned some of those skins never made it into the shop, I think there is a "contra" skin in there that CC requested. It was ultimately rejected because it was the wrong perspective. There is probably a dolphin skin in there that was rejected because it didn't "fit" the game [dolphins don't swim on land]. :)
    Thanked by 1 pwnyy
  • 1 month later
  • The banana is also gone
    Thanked by 1 Gally