should we start something

ok tell me to tell the develuper to put into the game
Thanked by 2 Jimmy_Scissors Loryy

Comments

• 1 month later
  • what kinds of things do you want?
  • A perk that gives diagonal explosion waves. Or one 'round of a hundred' a random player is invincible, for that round only.
  • whoa that would be really cool
  • That was two difference ideas -- I can't seem to edit my original post.

• eh they both sound like good ideas
    Thanked by 1 Jimmy_Scissors
  • A parody room called "Game of Moms" -- where the bots are instead chubby mid-aged mom's that lash out with leather belts and frying pans. Okay me stop now.
    Thanked by 2 server_down Loryy
  • edited May 2018
  • If this game was large enough to support multiple game modes, it would be cool to see servers like "last man standing", another one ranked by whoever has the most consecutive kills (or highest score) without dying (and no time limit), and one where squads compete for most combined kills in a round.
    Thanked by 1 HASHARAHHA14
  • A perk that would switch places with any random player in the field would be funny too (i have it in Bombermine game for the Wii).
  • Swap out Evil Hamster for Evil Roomba, maybe it can leave behind a mystery box once in a while also shooting out mini roombas to chase people
  • _Salty_ wrote: »
    A perk that would switch places with any random player in the field would be funny too (i have it in Bombermine game for the Wii).

that would be absolutely awesome.... even if they had to put some sort of restriction on it (like only if the player adds you to a list or something), could still be fairly useful. Like if you wanted to bring somebody to a goal or to if they were low on items and you had full (and they were about to get destroyed by someone chasing them, then you just swap and fight the other person xD)
  • these are really cool ideas lets keep em coming
  • Here's something that would probably be easy to implement: make a new perk that allows players to place launchpads on the map. Kinda like bushes and turrets. And make it so that you can select which way the arrow points.
    Thanked by 2 HASHARAHHA14 Loryy
  • pwnyy wrote: »
    Here's something that would probably be easy to implement: make a new perk that allows players to place launchpads on the map. Kinda like bushes and turrets. And make it so that you can select which way the arrow points.

Could possibly have the selection be based off where your character is looking.
    Thanked by 1 pwnyy
  • 5 months later
  • The most important thing to do would be to stop spawnkilling. It happens too much, so maybe increase Armor timer?
  • The most important thing to do would be to stop spawnkilling. It happens too much, so maybe increase Armor timer?
    meh, the key to not getting spawn killed... is to not die in the first place (unless your joining in the middle of the round, you have the same amount of time to get ready as everybody else). So the better you get at avoiding death (or fighting with less items), the less you'll get spawnkilled :p

That's why the heart was removed from the game....
    Thanked by 2 HASHARAHHA14 Loryy
  • Also, can the people with a high kill rate get a debuff? It doesn't feel good to get killed 9000 times in a row by someone with shield and max stats...