When a new round starts, how come I can always only use two bombs at once?

It seems like some players can use like ten bombs at once the instant a round starts, but I am always reset to only two at a time and then a have to get the yellow square things.
Thanked by 1 Jimmy_Scissors

Comments

• Exclusive license perk gives you 1 extra bomb and starter kit gives you an extra bomb. 2 bomb start is in "monster room", normal room start is 1 bomb.
    Thanked by 1 Jimmy_Scissors
  • Gally wrote: »
    Exclusive license perk gives you 1 extra bomb and starter kit gives you an extra bomb. 2 bomb start is in "monster room", normal room start is 1 bomb.

Starter kit does indeed, but the other one that gives you an extra bomb is "bigger backpack"
    Exclusive licence doesn't ;)
    Also I assume that you start with 3 in teamplay (not sure)
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • yeah but u have to have pluto in order to get it. or get lucky and find a chest
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • CatKirby wrote: »
    yeah but u have to have pluto in order to get it. or get lucky and find a chest

you can use the money you collect in-game to open up chests in the shop
    Thanked by 2 LeSerge Gally
  • CatKirby wrote: »
    yeah but u have to have pluto in order to get it. or get lucky and find a chest

you can use the money you collect in-game to open up chests in the shop

True but u have to get lucky and hope you get one of the perks that require pluto to get. my advice is to gather enough to buy the diamond chest for the greatest chance to get a powerup.
    Thanked by 1 Gally