Adding new servers

I've been talking about this to some people and they seemed to be hyped for that..
All the servers that I play in has 400-2000 ping/latency and some of them are 200 ping/latency but after moments.. LAG!
The nearest server to me is 300-500 (EU)
So I live in Asia.. and I need ASIA server for that.. Japan server doesn't work all the time.
If you have problems with lag that means the region you are in is not right.
Thanked by 1 banana_sama

Comments

• we have lag bcoz the devs are cheap ass liers. im sorry to say that, but give up the hope that they will open another server for u. oh and if u have lag, its bcoz ur internet connection is shit. LOL madness.. 7 years ago i had 1000x worse internet connection but i had no lag at all.. now its unplayable, but the devs keep telling us that its our internet connection's fault. yea......... assholes.
  • I don't know if it's just me, but my ping and fps become sh*t if I change my skin and press "Play". To solve this, I always make sure "Profile" is selected before playing.

I might make a video about ways to reduce lag.
  • edited December 2017
    Do be honest I do agree with @Nevada we didn't have fiber when I started playing. I used to have tons of tabs open at the same time, could play youtube, skype, outlook etc... while playing but now it's like ok I'm going to play Bombermine so checklist:
    1-restart computer
    2-make sure nothing is running in background
    3-plug ethernet if available
    ... blablabla...

It is also saddening to see old players saying so (thus who have a specific interest for the game), and players such as @Nevada or @pwnyy who invest real money into this game, and as someone working in sales I can feel their feeling to be fooled and I don't think it is right

we can always find excuses and I do understand that Devs have this as a side project and need to make a living out of some other stuff but from the moment when you get a small income from something then you should involve yourself a bit (and I am not forgetting all what have been done). I just have the feeling that lately nothing is going on while you do have the luck to have a loyal and involved community (as small as it can be)
  • I made a video with ideas of how to reduce lag!
  • @pwnyy no hatin' just sayin': nowadays there is no slow internet and no slow pc. 5 years ago i lived in Serbia. i had old laptop without any good stuff in it. and the game had 300 ppl /servers. i think i dont have to introduce u the old bombermine. and i NEVER had lag. the maps were much bigger! it was full with good spots. and still i never had lag. i had to start 2 HD movie (sound off) on youtube in the background to get 100ping (so i could do the noob chain) and also i listened music on youtube to enjoy the game. its was my routine to play bombermine. 2hd movie and a long playlist. when my laptop over heated and it started to hurt my legs, i closed the movies and played a few more rounds so. and again i never had lag.
    now i have a brand new laptop and im happy with it, but when i want to play gob i have to make sure EVERYTHING i closed. no running programs in the background no skype no music player, nothing. i have to close all the tabs and sometimes i even have to turn off the internet on my phone. and i live in Germany. the maps are small, it have almost nothing useful in it and im happy when there is 30 player playing. i dare u to tell me that its MY FAULT that i have horrible 300-500 ping on RU and EU and 500-2000 on US AU JP and BR.

i remember when we got the fuxing monster rooms the ping jumped up like crazy. the monster room is useless like hell.. it doesnt count in the end of the round, it give less points and shit. and those suicidal crazy bots are stupid af! once u get inside that room, u cant come out. i saw a "newbie" with rank 3 or something. he/she kept arguing with monsters bcoz this newbie doesnt knew they are just bots but he/she died 16 times and gave up playing. sadly i dont made screenshot, but it was sad to see how he/she begged the monsters to stop. those fuxing servers should be closed! so the ping might get better. i dont know sht about programming, i just know that before monsters i had 100-200-300 ping. the worst part of everything is that @lierham and @Excuse_Me dont listen to ppl. im not sure if those guys are still alive or wtf. i think if they make a thread about "ideas to bring back the fun" and they actually pay attention to users, we could try out some stuff. for example 7 days without monster servers (nobody will notice LOL (maybe those who go there to get some power ups or try to score a goals) ) we should use the old maps.. idk. there were a thread about nice ideas but the devs dont give a duck. they just dont care. the projects were finished ages ago, they have much more money then the devs wanted to get, but they dont do the job what they got the money for. i dont wanna tell all the crazy sht we talk about 3 years in a row. i just sayin that the devs dont give a fux about this game and THIS IS WHY WE HAVE LAG!
  • if you do this it will help the DEVs determine where the problem is -
    Thanked by 1 Nevada
  • I used to have 100 ping on RU server before they added the "Easy" room and then later all of the other rooms. Now it's 200-300, with random lag spikes. So maybe all the extra rooms are giving everyone more lag. The old bombermine was the best (circa Feb.-June 2013). Nice and simple with less lag. I could play on a sh*tty wifi connection with no problems most of the time back then. I remember like half of the players quit right after they did major updates that made the game the way it is today.

Also, most internet services have high bandwidth, but some (like satellite) could still have high latency, making it terrible for gaming. I'm still stuck with dsl, because fiber still isn't available where I live lol.

So now we cross our fingers and hope that Desktop Client is actually being worked on, and it will somehow solve these problems.
    Thanked by 3 Nevada CrashMaxxXx Gally
  • A player was discussing BR server this morning so I did a "tracert" on it and half way to the server it came to a site which had the name [can't remember exactly but was something like]

lag.server.xxyy.zz and it delayed on that server for ages [very high latency] before finishing the connection to BR server.

I did another tracert a minute later and it was fine... ~ 300 ping [which is normal for me there].
    Thanked by 1 server_down
  • i like how its called LAG.SERVER :smiley: i start to get a feeling that our devs give us lag
    purposely LOL XD
  • Oh? I started playing this game on 2015 January and there was NO LAG at all!
    I started wondering how lag came over to my spot and stayed there XD

And as you were thinking BR server was never good to me.

Thanked by 2 Gally banana_sama
  • Nevada wrote: »
    i like how its called LAG.SERVER :smiley: i start to get a feeling that our devs give us lag
    purposely LOL XD

just to clarify the "lag.server" has nothing to do with the game.

ok i just ran a trace to BR server and it was there again -
    tez9axat4cyc.jpg

To get messages/ packets to and from the game it has to do through various other servers. I have no idea how the "internet' selects which servers to use, but it was one of othese intermediate servers that was the problem...
    Thanked by 2 server_down BlackOmega
  • 6 months later
  • I started wondering how lag came over to my spot and stayed there XD
    Oh me too xD