issue?

why if you go into the pwnnyyy room do you lose powerups when you come back out?
Thanked by 1 Gally

Comments

• is a private room. like if you enter teamplay room and collect blue flame then you lose that when you come out of tp.
  • But I bounced into room with blue flame and lost it coming out, that should not happen. You should leave the room with what you came with!
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • But I bounced into room with blue flame and lost it coming out, that should not happen. You should leave the room with what you came with!
    You leave the room with what came with. If you come in with 1 blue bombs, pick up another one and try to exit with 2 blue bombs, you lose 1. If you can lose anything, you see a "dangerous" black-yellow stripe across the portal entrance. I've checked again - it works that way, even if bounce (jump). I couldn't reproduce what you described so far.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • 2 months later
  • @Excuse_Me work on desctop client project god dammit!
  • Nevada wrote: »
    @Excuse_Me work on desctop client project god dammit!

Hackerham is the one working on desktop client.
    Thanked by 1 Nevada
  • @lierham work on desctop client! goddamit xD how many years passed since the donation finished??
  • You mean months... i believe all projects were added last year, 2017,. Although I could be wrong :)
    Thanked by 1 server_down
  • im pretty sure u are wrong. the first boss were added after a year and half. and we have those bosses a while ago. even tho i cant show u bcoz the old forum was deleted and i dont have any pics about it, but i remember a form thread where @Auroraa , me and a few others kept talking about it.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • hmm seems we are both wrong maybe 1 year - I checked my youtube channel and here is "first look at boss2" [but you can see it is not finished].

Published on Nov 16, 2016 Desktop client was finished funding after bosses were completed so probably 1 year or less [time flies :smiley: ]
    Thanked by 1 Nevada