An Idea for Skins ❓❗

What if there were certain skins that you can only unlock by reaching certain ranks or achievements in the game? The skins could be rare ones that are already in the game, but aren't in the shop.

Comments

• I think that would be really cool, especially if you couldn't get them anywhere else. It would probably motivate more players to become active, especially if they saw a really cool skin for a high rank :)
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Great idea!
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • It isn't profitable for a game =)
  • I think most skins are too expensive, especially for new players. Most new players aren't gonna spend real money or grind forever to save enough pluto for a skin. New players almost never pick up pluto from the map, it's hard enough for experienced players to do.

I'm not saying to make every skin in the shop super cheap or anything. Just give them a certain skin for each achievement or rank. It probably won't be their favorite skin ever, but maybe they will stay in the game longer to unlock other skins. Or they might just spend money and buy one. : ) More long-time players = potential for more people to support the game.
  • There was this psychological trick companies use "When you convince someone to buy something smaller, its easier to convince them to buy something bigger."
    And Hackerham seems to have completely ignored that by only having whats "bigger" available to buy