Collusion in Pluto Play

edited August 2017 in The Game
Have you ever seen this isht?
When everybody defends the pluto really well, and nobody is getting the pluto.
Then you spot one guy (or gal) slowly taking the pluto as 1 or 2 other players stand by without defending.

The offending players are USUALLY higher ranked players, not noobs.

I suspect this is quid pro quo behavior: the colluding players except to be compensated in the future. That is, the mentality seems to be "i won't stop you from taking the pluto this time, but next time you won't stop me, right?"

I just watched two level 9 or higher players allow some other high ranked player to take the pluto without any opposition.

Not only is this annoying. Not only is it lame. It may be against the rules? There seems to be rules for every other conceivable offense on GOB, so I though I would open this topic. I know others have lamented pluto collusion in the chat box. Just brainstorming here...how to stop it?
Thanked by 2 Gally SecretAgentMan

Comments

• If I'm not fighting somebody who's taking the plut, then I'm likely their friend/friendly to them :)

if you feel that this shouldn't happen, then make it a point to stop players from helping each other get plut! If nobody else is stopping them, then make it a point to do it yourself! If you're unable to, there's always plut the next round. there's nothing to undo a player from getting plut... they took the required amount of time to capture it , that's all! there will always be more plut :)
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • If I'm not in a plut getting mood then i will usually help someone else get the plut. I would rather a player get it than noone.
    Thanked by 1 ham