Problems with FPS Today

FPS drops when I spawn and it's very difficult to play. I'm not sure if the problem is on my end or not, but I took these screenshots from console if it helps any.

rgetmp3otoyj.png
9xqo1bngbmo5.png
Thanked by 1 Gally

Comments

• I've played and observed the game in power saving mode (to force FPS decrease). When many things happen on the field and/or the screen moves, FPS drops compared to the value when I observe a quiet region of the map. This is an expected behavior - the game does more computations and slows down. I haven't found a correlation between FPS and whether I play or observe others.

Maybe something was working in the background, like automatic updates or antivirus?
    Thanked by 2 pwnyy Gally
  • I noticed it seems to happen right after I change to a different skin.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • lol @pwnyy that conversation between me and omega is now public :p
    Thanked by 3 Gally ham pwnyy
  • I figured out how to "fix" this problem. My fps is bad if the "Skins" tab is open when I press "Play". If I click on something else first, like "Profile", it goes back to normal.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • pwnyy wrote: »
    I figured out how to "fix" this problem. My fps is bad if the "Skins" tab is open when I press "Play". If I click on something else first, like "Profile", it goes back to normal.
    Indeed, the skins page continues playing animation in the background and eating some CPU :(
    Thanked by 2 pwnyy Gally