GoB makes Firefox for MacOS (Sierra) crash + Glitchfest for 2 days straight

I am writing to report two different glitches that have been bugging me out lately:

1. First off, since the single server was updated to Mixed-Server, I have been having random browser crashes and force-closes on Firefox for MacOS (Sierra). I can play for about 5 to 7 minutes then a random ping spike comes and Firefox crashes. According to Not_A_Perker, s/he reported it some time ago but no-one payed attention to him as he said it is a coding bug that hasn't been properly debugged.

2. Since yesterday I have been having graphical bugs that make the game unplayable. I thought that refreshing the browser would solve it as always but I've refreshed the tab many times (even closed the whole browser) and the glitches are still there. I tried playing on Chrome yet I can't use it much as I am always having 2000 ping there. Image below, and link to a video (just press here):

cspergfz0tar.png

Comments

• What does the console say?
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Perfo wrote: »
    What does the console say?

Gotta check it out tomorrow morning as my internet connection is usually better.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • It looks strange. Maybe the images are not loaded properly. Try clearing the browser cache completely and reloading the site.

Disconnects happen in websockets and SSL libraries outside the game code and are not connected to a "coding bug that hasn't been properly debugged" such as an index out of bounds. If it was the case, it'd be easy to fix. We are searching for the reason.

JavaScript applications (including this game) normally can't crash a browsers no matter what do (even if you try to crash it intentionally), they can only crash themselves. If a browser crashes, then it's unstable and it's better to try another browser.
    Thanked by 1 Gally