Bad behavoir

Hi guys,

I saw @enchanteur being really rude in the chat, even saying this:
enchanteur: poor asshole.

I don't think certain behavior is good for the image of the game.
When young people come here and see this language, if could have really bad influence!

So can you please do something about this behavior of @enchanteur , he's actually acting like a 5year old!

Comments

• 1 short addition, I saw him saying this after a guestplayer (who was really good if you ask me) kicked his ass and killed him like 8 times in a minute.
  • if you are not happy with the level of moderation then please use the ignore function.
  • edited July 2017
    Hey ! Smart icon attracted me here. Nice UI feature !
    All apologies to every players, if my terms sounded inappropriate, I really meant no offense to anyone, it was... it was just a factual metaphor, an empathic lament on how painful the ass of the couragous and anonymous dedicated guest hunter may be with all the bombs I litteraly put in.
    I did not want to insult anyone.

Moderator: Profanities/Insults removed
  • edited July 2017
    I don't think cuntie is word you should say here? :s

Please watch your language...
  • 4 months later
  • he says that now but just wait he will be back at it so i wouldnt waste my breath
  • some people dont deserve a second chance no offence @enchanteur
  • 2 months later
  • he is such a kissup
  • LOL, the toleration is amazing when Johnnyb (AKA CHUMPISHERE, AMERICANTMONEY, and G***y?) continues to be a racist idiot and makes references to incest.
  • LOL, the toleration is amazing when Johnnyb (AKA CHUMPISHERE, AMERICANTMONEY, and G***y?) continues to be a racist idiot and makes references to incest.

If you are not happy with the level of moderation, please use the "ignore" command.