Ranking up idea

edited July 2017 in The Game
So we all know that ranking up is more of a personal thing, and shows other players how well or how long you have played the game; there have been other times when I have stated my ideas about ranking up giving rewards to players for their rank (but the game is pretty hard on new players as it is) so I had another idea for ranking up

so how about allowing players to increase the drop rate for specific items/max slightly after ranking up
Example:

rookie -> private (choose an item, and gain 0.5% more likely chance to find that item)
private -> private first class (choose an item, and gain 0.5% more likely chance to find that item)
private first class -> corporal (choose an item, and gain 0.5% more likely chance to find that item)
corporal -> sergeant (choose an item, and gain 0.5% more likely chance to find that item)
sergeant -> second lieutenant (choose an item, and gain a 1% more likely chance to find that item)
second lieutenant -> first lieutenant (choose an item, and gain 1% more likely chance to find that item)
first lieutenant -> captain (choose an item, and gain a 1.5% more likely chance to find that item)
captain -> major (increase max limit by 1 for either bomb, speed, bat, or flame - or choose an item, and gain a 1.5% more likely chance to find that item)
major -> lieutenant colonel (choose an item, and gain a 2% more likely chance to find that item)
lieutenant colonel -> colonel (choose an item and gain 2% more likely chance to find that item)
colonel -> brigadier general (increase max limit by 1 for either bomb, speed, bat, or flame - or choose an item, and gain 1 2.5% more likely chance to find that item)
brigadier general -> major general (choose an item and gain a 3% more likely chance to find that item)
major general -> lieutenant general (choose an item and gain a 4% more likely chance to find that item)
lieutenant general -> general (increase max limit by 1 for either bomb, speed, bat, or flame - or choose an item and gain a 5% more likely chance to find that item)
general -> Gally [5 star] (increase max limit by 1 for either bomb, speed, bat or flame - or choose an item and gain a 10% more likely chance to find that item)

the items would be:
Bomb, Flame, skates, bat, kick, jetpack, gift, mysterybox, jelly, detonator, nuclear charge, soccerball

what do you guys think of my idea?

Comments