Arena Starting Issues

So I was thinking, players who want to get into the Private Arena battles something have to wait for other players to step on the platforms. I have noticed that well players like to camp the spot waiting for easy kills. For the 1v1 battles it's not so bad, but sometimes it is hard waiting on the 4th player to reach you when 3 people are constantly being push out. I was thinking you should make it so you are invincible and cannot lay bombs after standing on the platforms for like 5 seconds. It goes away instantly when you walk off though.

Comments

• Another idea to add on is maybe a queue while other people are in the arena round. Let the next set players who want in stand there invincible till the round is over.
  • It's very fun to kill other players while they stand on teleports :) Just try it)
  • Not really, boring kills. Shooting fish in a barrel is for people who can't hunt, but want to brag that they shot something. Like the players who stand back from the plutonium kicking and throwing bombs in. No skills to play so why not just sit back and hope for luck to play a part. Also why I think players who are doing that if they aren't infected with the plutonium while killing infected players get no kills from it. Makes them have to run in and try.
    Thanked by 1 banana_sama