Chest perk and nyan perk

Due to recent stages, I feel that the chest shouldnt be permanent with nyan cat. Some of the stages involving wide open abyss make it basically impossible to catch them. Maybe allow them to use the shots while in chest form, then that way they have to get on land for a few seconds to apply the new shot.
Thanked by 1 Gally

Comments

• edited June 2017
    That is a good idea, although making mimics rely on regular shots is probably too much.

We can make nyan mimic last for a few minutes and then turn into a regular mimic. Unfortunately, duration more than 25 seconds isn't supported in the current protocol, so we can do it only in the next major update.

What do other players think?
    Thanked by 2 Gally Hippo12369
  • Yo :)
    Using nyan and shield generator with mimic = Awesome Idea (Although I have never tried it)
    If you use this combination on maps with empty space or too many bushes, your chances of getting pluto increases.
    zdudx2bekxxw.png
    Player using mimic can't be seen and flame of other players is also short if you run in bushes.
    9xww666tbo2q.png
    Player using nyan run into team room through portal where there is lots of empty space.
    If the player is using nyan then he can run in this empty space but other players can't do that. They have to move long distance to go from 1 place to another.

It benefits player using mimic :smile: but annoys all the other players waiting for pluto cuz it is nearly impossible to catch the pluto. :wink:
    Thanked by 1 Gally
    a.png 578.3K
    b.png 625.2K
  • I think, it should be forbidden for mimics to go at least in monsters room (and maybe, in team room too). In monsters room it's almost impossible to kill mimic, so it's very easy for them to take pluto.
    Thanked by 4 0x42 Hippo12369 syme Gally
  • Serega wrote: »
    I think, it should be forbidden for mimics to go at least in monsters room (and maybe, in team room too). In monsters room it's almost impossible to kill mimic, so it's very easy for them to take pluto.
    We'll add this feature soon. Mimics will not be able to enter any portals.
  • guys.. are u serious? mimic chest and nyancat shouldnt be allowed JUST because in SOME maps ppl get better chance to get the plutonium? its crazy! ppl get plutonium thousands of other ways! and even if they get the idea to try that stuff other ppl might also try to get it that way too. it means u have to use 2 perks and u need to be lucky to get the pluto. i tried 3 times and i had luck only 1x. and if u follow ur crazy idea: Perfo should be banned too! if Perfo appears ur chance to get the pluto is dramatically decrease. also! following ur stupid idea: ppl with auto shield and +bombs and + flames shouldnt be allowed to get ANYTHING! bcoz using those perks dramatically increase the chance to get a better kill score and to get the gold medal. THIS IS why we have perks! to cheat and get better chances in this game! im totally AGAINST the idea to separate the mimic and the nyan perk... OH its just remind me: i saw someone using mimic nyancat and hippi perks at the same time. it means he/she was a nyan mimic with almost infinity shield. that combination is the real bad*ss deal. but its just bcoz of his/her smartness of using perks in the right combination. its allowed since using perks is allowed. and since perks are for increase the chances to get better results it should be allowed as long as perks are allowed. if u want to separate those 2 perks u should separate the auto shield, the +bombs and + flames from everything else too...
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Nevada wrote: »
    if Perfo appears ur chance to get the pluto is dramatically decrease.

ftw! :)
  • I take advantage of the perks for mimic while I can now. I just think it makes it too easy on certain stages. Lately I've been using Mimic Nyan Miners Luck and and License on stages where people are very limited to where they can walk. Usually I can see 1 or 2 of those stages a day when I am on, but I am assuming there is more like 20 a day. Just think it's too easy I think, and at least 2 other people are doing the same.
    Thanked by 2 Hagelslag Gally
  • i think those maps appear just a few times. and still its nothing special. i saw ppl get pluto when the server was empty. only 1 player keep collecting goals and the pluto appeared. i was like wtf? i thought the devs changed the pluto appearing thing but i guess its not perfect lol anyway check how much pluto ppl get today. or in the last 7 day. why u care about those few plutos?
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • edited June 2017
    @Nevada,
    it's important that all players should have a possibility to try to kill a mimic and take a pluto. But in monsters room people can't kill other people and in team room people from one team can't kill each other. That's why mimic shouldn't go through portals.

Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Yo :)
    Nevada wrote: »
    i saw ppl get pluto when the server was empty. only 1 player keep collecting goals and the pluto appeared. i was like wtf? i thought the devs changed the pluto appearing thing

Well, according to my understanding none has changed any setting for appearing pluto. There can be pluto even when 1 player is playing (but chances are very less and not zero). I also got pluto few times in ID when I was alone.
    If I think about the idea of using mimic with a few other perks is not bad. But, now it is mixed rooms in every server, people can get benefit of these combination in every round (even if the map is not empty) by going to other rooms.

To decrease this type of situation, mimic should not be allowed to enter portals. Then the players using mimic with other perks will only use it when there will be lots of empty space or bushes in the map.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Another possible solution: just make it so that anyone can kill a mimic in any room. lol
    Thanked by 2 Lilu Gally