Poll: players per team team and team map size

edited May 2017 in The Game
When there are few players in teamplay room and 4 different teams, the numbers of players in the teams vary greatly. To make the number of players in teams more balanced, we can use only 2 or 3 teams when there are not enough players.

Question #1: would you rather have less teams with more equal numbers of players or more teams will less balanced number of players in each team? Should we always use 4 teams, regardless of the number of players?

Question #2: for a small number of players would you prefer a smaller teamplay map with less flags which leads to more intense battles for flags, or a large empty map where players are mostly running and capturing unprotected flags?

Comments

• 1) less teams with more equal numbers of players
    2) smaller teamplay map with less flags
  • 1) Definitely more teams at the "risk" of being less balanced. Part of the game is also killing people and with 2 or 3 teams there are just too few people to fight with. I have already noticed that the team killing is becoming more popular.

2) I prefer the larger maps, as it gives you flags to catch even when you are practically alone in the room. Although the map with 5 flags is a nice change from time to time when there are 4 players or less.
  • 1) More teams
    2) Smaller map for less players
  • edited May 2017
    I'd say more teams and medium map. I think 5 flags is a really small amount and I'd prefer more, but having 30 flags in the room for only 3 players isn't good either. Having 10 flags as a minimum is the way I'd prefer it.

Nice to see a poll btw, I'm curious to see what other players think. Also looking forward to all the changes to the game, it has definitely made drop by more often to test the new features.
  • im glad im not the one who should open this thread. let me tell u what i think about the team play:
    1; its not the first time when i wandered to team play and i was all alone with my blue color against 6 red and 2 yellow. i had totally no chance against them.
    2; sometimes there is just a few flag capture chance is and the lucky one who can get the 2flag place can rule the whole map

i think there should be just 3 different team with more balanced number of players. and the map should be a medium size. even if there are just a few player who playing. ALSO i would be really happy if u could give us back the harvesting chance. when i started to play in 2013 i was able to get 10 000 gold in 1 round. later (idk when does it happened bcoz i skipped lots of months ) the maximum number of available gold reduced to MAX 2000. (i had to use perks to get 2200) but i wasnt able to get 3000. BUT NOW i wanted to go to harvest some gold. i totally destroyed a huge "mountain" and i barely found something. long ago there were diamonds and dozens of golds. now just a few gray shit. if there are less ppl at least let us harvest! also it would give us a better chance to get back the skins for gold even if its cost crazy 1 millions of golds.