Major issue with playfield

While playing lately the characters are getting stuck on blocks with powerups. Let's say I have a bat next to me, if try to get the bat it is like I'm blocked by bricks and can't move over it. Same thing if you kick a bomb to try to get a powerup, it stops at the powerup and will not pass through it.

A while back there was a similar issue which I thought was fixed but doesn't seem like it has been.

There is still the issue where players out run soccer balls and hit the flame of a bomb where the grey bomb/soccer ball is supposed to block it.

Comments

• edited May 2017
    On which server does it happen? How long ago did it start? (different servers run different version of the game)

Are those blocks with powerups translucent (can't pick it up), or normal (can pick up more)?

Does anyone else experience it?

Some gray bombs (from Pacifism) don't block flame on their tile, it's intentional.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • I have seen it happen mostly on US server but can be seen on other servers although not as much. It's been happening for years and in the old forums there were a few posts. You blah blah blah'd about it I think in a thread but nothing came of it. Nope not grayed out powerups normal ones you should be able to get, also happens with soccer balls too. Yes multiple people have experienced it and commented on it before.

The flames reaching over to other blocks past obstacles has nothing to do with pacifism perk, it can be duplicated with the soccer ball. I believe it has to do with the issue of timing. Because it seems the other issue of dead players being able to leave bombs behind as they die should not happen either.
  • Still having gray bombs not laid from pacifism perk not blocking flames.
  • Still issue with flames reaching past the soccer ball as well.