My rank has frozen

edited May 2017 in Technical
I just noticed that after more than 2 years of playing (out of approx 4 total), my rank hasn't changed even if I collect balls, fulfil points, etc. My progress bar has been stuck at 68%. I'm a pretty experienced player here. You can also count the number of goals I've scored over the years to correlate the mismatch. Please advise.

If you need more info: My "next rank at" has always been same. I suspect change of username could have caused this?

Thank you.
Thanked by 2 Gally Stranger_Butts

Comments

• Rank 11 : Brigadier General
    Score : 1,770,369
    Next rank : 2,097,152
    Bombed players : 56,275
    Bombed monsters : 193
    Bombed bots : 2,977
    Rounds played : 7,417
    Flags captured : 782
    Goals : 3,065
    Plutonium found : 98
    Plutonium from referrals : 0
    Money collected : 1,828,016
    Gold medals : 253
    Silver medals : 222
    Bronze medals : 166
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • edited May 2017
    Rank 11 : Brigadier General
    Score : 1,770,369

Just to clarify if you play a round or two then you are saying that the "score" in your profile doesn't go up?
  • edited May 2017
    Hi Gally,
    It's not just after the rounds, I've noticed this after playing for weeks, months it doesn't go up at all. The number is frozen. The next rank statistic is always stuck "Next rank : 2,097,152". I am pretty strongly attesting it is to do with username/email changes I've made it to this account.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • In other words, we've been playing this game the same time together, ever wondered why even after regularly playing I still have only 1 star? :pensive:
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • edited May 2017
    I just checked it - your score is not frozen. For example, right now it's 1,771,839 (while in your post a day ago it's 1,770,369). The number "Next rank: 2,097,152" is fixed and the same for all players with one star. It's the minimum score to reach the next rank. Your rank will increase when your score reaches this number (and it's already pretty close - 1,771,839 out of 2,097,152). Email and usernames do not affect score and other stats in any way.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • Ok, thanks for confirming @Excuse_Me :smile: . Wow, then it's a pretty slow improvement for three years of playing :dizzy:
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • I know, I should be 4 star buy now :3