Trying to link my account with FB, NO FACEBOOK GAMEROOM

Well i want to play at work this game, because politics of my work place i cant play via gameofbombs.com, so i want to try directly with facebook without use Facebook Gameroom, but when i go to the game screen it shows "bomber000", and i cant find where i can login directly with my official account, here a screenshot:

28u7axe.png

And there is my email but with a "unconfirmed" red text. So, I DONT WANT TO PRESS that send confirmation because i think there is a risk to RESET my account to 0. It happened long time ago, not with this game of course.

That´s why im asking here how i can proceed. Thanks ,D
Thanked by 1 Gally

Comments

• CC playing games at work is bad :wink:

The game added checks to disable playing from a proxy/VPN unless you know what you are doing like me. I can show you how to encrypt your traffic from work if you can install software on your computer.
  • So, I DONT WANT TO PRESS that send confirmation because i think there is a risk to RESET my account to 0. It happened long time ago, not with this game of course.

Game of Bombs does not reset your account to 0 when you confirm your email. [least it didn't for me].
  • Gally wrote: »
    So, I DONT WANT TO PRESS that send confirmation because i think there is a risk to RESET my account to 0. It happened long time ago, not with this game of course.

Game of Bombs does not reset your account to 0 when you confirm your email. [least it didn't for me].

So you played on FB linking your account with that?
  • Gally wrote: »
    So, I DONT WANT TO PRESS that send confirmation because i think there is a risk to RESET my account to 0. It happened long time ago, not with this game of course.

You might want to wait to hear back from Excuse Me or Ivan CC lol.
  • @CriminalCrimson I assure you that confirming email does not reset anything in your account. Furthermore, no user action can reset an account. The only time a player complained about his account being "reseted", he just forgot that he used another account.

You can enter a valid email for any GoB account registered with Google/Facebook/etc., confirm it, then restore the password (the game will send a new random password to this email). Then you can use this password to enter the site directly.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • edited April 2017
    Gally wrote: »

Not sure what you mean, but my account was already registered email and yes I have used facebook login no problems.