Simple solution to name issue

Since there appears to be an influx of bad usernames in the US server why don't you add a selection to the chat interface so when you click on a username it gives you the option to report name for being inappropriate since you don't want to add a filter to check bad user names upon creation. That would then send the name to the appropriate server mod to review. Note since apparently there is a wide gap in American slang only Americans should review the US server.
Thanked by 1 server_down

Comments

• I don't mean that in negative way, so please don't take it the wrong one, but it is actually the most constructive feedback you gave for a long time!
    I think it is a great idea ;)
  • That would work, but maybe also don't allow people to have names or use chat until rank 4 or such... all these people stop at rank 1
  • The funny thing about trying to make the game "kid friendly" is that a lot of kids aren't even "kid friendly". It's probably kids (people under 18 years of age) making most of the inappropriate names. : p
  • I always give constructive feedback Server so not sure where you are going? A lot of my feedback are for the older players who are used to the game not having perks or guests when the game was more community oriented so some users end up crying that joined the party late. ;)
  • sorry if I kinda cracked up for a minute
  • sorry if I kinda cracked up for a minute

No big deal you don't matter to me.
  • This is indeed a good idea. I'll implement it along with some other moderation features in the coming months.
    The option will be probably limited to players with a high rank who haven't been muted for a long time.
    Thanked by 1 Hagelslag
  • I'm so awesome.
  • Excuse_Me wrote: »
    This is indeed a good idea. I'll implement it along with some other moderation features in the coming months.
    The option will be probably limited to players with a high rank who haven't been muted for a long time.

Awesome I can't wait to use it and help out, I've never been muted.