Gifts to other players

edited October 2019 in Important info
You can make gifts to other players.
It's not implemented in the game interface yet, but we can do it manually.

By making a gift, you spend your plutonium (and only plutonium - no skins or perks that you own can be transferred). To make a gift, you need to have enough plutonium. Another player receives this plutonium. It's also possible to make the gift as skins or perks of your choice (i.e. you are spending plutonium to buy skins or perks for another user). Only skins and perks that are directly available in the shop can be gifted. Giving constructor items is not possible for technical reasons.

Only plutonium that was purchased can be transferred. Only players who purchased plutonium can make gifts. The total amount of all your gifts should not exceed the total amount of plutonium you have ever purchased (dates of purchases don't matter). So if you've purchased some time ago 200 and 300 plutonium, you can give up to 500 plutonium as gifts.

How to make a gift:
To transfer plutonium, just use a button at the top of the shop: y225h61g5u7e.png

To buy a skin or perks to another player, contact me through the mailbox and tell me what do you want to gift and to whom. Please, give correct names. If another players spends your gift, we won't take it back from him/her. To avoid mistakes, you can also tell us player's previous name and rank.

Comments