How does each perk work

@Gally has made an excellent series of videos explaining in details mechanics of each perk.

Watch them on YouTube

To navigate videos, click on the perks icons inside the "Perks Index" video (annotations must be turned on).

Comments

• i thought that vid didn't have the newer perks
  • Yes, it doesn't have perks added after the bosses.
  • speaking of which, can u please list the boss perks
  • We won't mention boss perks, its up to players to find them. However, we can explain how they work, should they be mentioned
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • I think i can list them all anyways...
  • can u at least tell me how many different perks each boss drops
  • edited December 2016
    Each boss drops 3 items, so up to 3 players can pick them up. Currently each item gives from 3 to 25 perk uses, depending on how powerful the perk is. The drop has been changed several times and may change again in the future. Just kill the bosses, pick it up and see for yourself :)
    Thanked by 1 pwnyy
  • no i have seen like 4 bosses die with that feature... i just want to know how many different types of perks each boss can drop ie like if the hamster could drop some speed boost thingy, my question is how many total boss perks are in the game, say turrets(the one everyone knows about) are one
  • I just want to know if there are some i dont know about... you don't have to list them... I just want a number
  • Spider drops 2 unique types of perks and hamster drops another 2. They don't drop regular perks that you can find in the shop or red chests, only their own abilities. To see what they use themselves, you can simply observe them.
  • i have both hamster perks, and i thought spiders had 5 perks... unless u dont count the halloween perks ie trans. so i guess i know them all
  • oh then theres pacifism also
  • so its about time you listed the new perks
  • also where did the bosses go because i want to collect the perks

dude you know this, they told you 100 times already... Boss is spawning rarely as it is something the Devs want to keep attractive for the players and for a long time. So just play and someday you'll see a boss appearing and that's it

dude you know this, they told you 100 times already... Boss is spawning rarely as it is something the Devs want to keep attractive for the players and for a long time. So just play and someday you'll see a boss appearing and that's it

My question is, did the spawn rates decrease by a lot

anyone?

anyone?

just by judging from whenever I binge play, you'll probable only see the boss like once a day xD so if you want to see it (you'll probable need to put in a lot of hours) and then there's a chance you still won't get the kill-so it kinda adds a lot of tension when the boss does spawn, you know that if you fail too get that perk, it could be weeks before you see it again, or another day of playing all day xD
  • I play a lot, and haven't seen a boss in weeks. : p
    Thanked by 1 Gally

anyone?

just by judging from whenever I binge play, you'll probable only see the boss like once a day xD so if you want to see it (you'll probable need to put in a lot of hours) and then there's a chance you still won't get the kill-so it kinda adds a lot of tension when the boss does spawn, you know that if you fail too get that perk, it could be weeks before you see it again, or another day of playing all day xD

lmao I am 4/7 on getting boss perks, one of the failures was when i let my frend take it on purpose when I could have gotten it easily.