Ice breaker game

There are lots of new players who don't know each other and the more friends you have in the game, the more you enjoy it and play. Lets invest in this community. I really appreciate your company after a long day of work.

Post your favorite memory of your life.

___
I'll start.

I remember going ice skating for the first time with my family and really loved it. Once my 4 year old niece fell next to the barrier near the bench. I leaned over to make sure she was OK and she said "time to get back on the ice, Todd". Falling didn't phase her at all and she encouraged us to skate more. I only went ice skating twice in my life.

Comments

• edited February 2017
    I like this idea!

For all of those who don't already know me, my name's Lorina! I play on the US server most of the time.

I have a string of memories that I consider to be my 'favorite,' but I'll just share one.

I went to New Hampshire with my parents a few years back and we hiked Mount Washington with some family friends. This memory really sticks out because it was one of the rare times when the entire family was just.. chill lol. Not a care or afterthought about work, stress, etc. for an entire weekend.

The weather was gorgeous, the drive up Kancamagus highway was absolutely picturesque, and the view from the summit was beyond me...
    The drive back after the sunset was unbelievable. It was pitch black and a thousand stars speckled the night sky; we stopped on a nearby hill to just lay back and observe the beauty above us. This memory is very dear to me and it's one of the few times in my life that I often reminisce, feeling nothing but happiness afterwards.

I'm sure visuals aren't necessary, but I wanted to share one with you guys anyway!

w4fv4p3q19jp.png
  • 1 month later
  • what a nice idea. sorry i missed all this cos i got a 30 day ban (for tomfoolery) back in december and they forgot to unban me. TILL NOW. :smiley:
    Thanked by 2 Gally ClosedAccount
  • My best memory? Probably a trip me and some friends did.

We decided we wanted to visit the Baltic States (Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania) and we planned absolutely nothing. The only thing that was planned was flying to Estonia and flying back from Lithuania two weeks later. We met loads of awesome people who showed us around the city and helped us find transport to the next state. The trip was quite cheap but it's the most fun I've ever had. I really REALLY want to go back some time, they're beautiful countries with incredible people. My memories might be a bit different from reality since we've spent only a few days sober but hey, they're still the best memories I have! :D
  • edited April 2017
    I loved Estonia too when I went :) Beautiful women and weirdly nice architecture.
    I guess this is turning into a travel or scenery type thread so I'll add a nice memory.

This is a little town on the west coast of Ireland where my dad grew up. He moved away & got married and had a family. But he took us back there every summer when we were little and I adored it. Salty sea air & amazing cliffs & people so laid back you'd think they were comatose. :)

cl4ln4uoydex.jpg

• Oh nice , actually i have two:
    First when i finished Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo with one arcade coin for my first time ever (i was 13 years old), fk that game was so hard try after try suffering and getting angry every move cpu can read and counter. Then i beat it and literally celebrated with my old arcade friends with chinese food and "analyzing" the arcade run mentally because in 2001 we had not smartphones or still yet cellphones with camera. Ah yes, i picked Sagat xD that game is freaking hard... Dont play that lol

And two, the first time i met Machu Picchu here in Peru, at 15 years old. Was on a school trip but was so beautiful, see the sunset, raining as hell, hard trekking, history, that place has something magic that you cant refuse or resist. And also we did recreate a Tekken 2 match xD (the game has an stage located in Machu Picchu)

Thats all, nothing interesting after 15 years old. Sad CC
  • Being only a little over a decade old (I will not reveal my actual age for privacy reasons) I don't have that many memories that I can actually be considered my favorite; I just have memories that are bleh, kinda-sorta-not-really liked that, liked that, that was fun, that was great, that was wonderful, and that was the best but I can still surpass that (so a great big mess). Though, if I had to choose a single memory that is my favorite, I would have to say it was when I went on my 3rd trip to Cape Cod, MA.

If you are wondering why, it is simply because it was the best trip I ever went on. For starters, I was still consumed in the carefree wonders of early childhood and Cape Cod is the home a a variety of different historical sights (for both the country and my family). I am unable to explain too much other than that as the memories are all clouded.
    Thanked by 1 Jimmy_Scissors