Small bombs bug

Sometimes i put small bombs like the one you put when you are using lilliput shot but i haven't been using it when it happens
It has been happening to me all week :|
Thanked by 1 Gally

Comments

• edited February 2017
    Maybe someone else infected you? (this effect is contagious)
    Maybe you died several times in a row and your explosion range decreased to 1? (when you have range 2 and die, there is a small chance that it'll reduce to 1)
    Can you post a screenshot? (showing your character, small bombs, server, room, with stats and perks bars visible)
    Thanked by 2 Gally MaximusDj
  • it is happening when you have 1 range of flame mate ;)
    So imagine you die couple of time in a raw and then you just respawn with 1 flame, thus you'll lay small bombs until you pick up some flame bonus
    Thanked by 2 Gally MaximusDj
  • Nobody infected me. Im sure that i didn't have 1 flame but it's possible. I will post a screenshot the next time. thanks ;)
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • @Excuse_Me Actually this is a bug and I can confirm it. I am not sure how it happened to me, but I believe i had infection for small bombs then i either died or took blue power (do not remember as it was last month), then all the bombs i place were normal in size but blast radius was small, I thought it would be a continuation of my infection but there was no count down and it lasted for so much time. I died and resurrected again then this issue was gone.
    Thanked by 2 MaximusDj Gally