Perks got deleted

I do not know if it was because I changed Servers but I had a few Perks and now they are all gone, haven't read about them expiring as well. (sorry if this was answered already)
Thanked by 1 Gally

Comments

• edited February 2017
    You do have quite a few perks. It doesn't look like "they are all gone".
    +--------------+--------+---------+-------+
    | name         | rounds | seconds | count |
    | atomic1      |      1 |    NULL |  NULL |
    | autojetpack  |   NULL |     733 |  NULL |
    | autoshield   |   NULL |    3600 |  NULL |
    | boost        |   NULL |    NULL |     9 |
    | immune       |   NULL |     200 |  NULL |
    | infect_small |   NULL |    NULL |     2 |
    | money2       |     10 |    NULL |  NULL |
    | pacifism     |     10 |    NULL |  NULL |
    | power2       |      3 |    NULL |  NULL |
    | premium      |   NULL |     154 |  NULL |
    | scate2       |     15 |    NULL |  NULL |
    | starter      |   NULL |     774 |  NULL |

If you don't see the perks, please, make a screenshot of your perks window (the window where you can activate/deactivate them).

Perks do not expire and only disappear when they are used. Changing servers don't affect perks.

Note that if you have a round-based perk (such as "Miner's luck") activated and enter the game (step on the field even for a second), it counts as using it in the round. Entering the game in different rooms/servers counts as separate rounds. So by entering games on may servers simultaneously it's possible to lose many of them quickly.

If your character is staying on the field with a time-based perk (such as "Autoshield") activated simultaneously in several servers/rooms, then each server/room will subtract it's own time from the perk and it's also possibly to lose a lot of time quickly.

If you only observe games in any number of servers (without the character stepping on the field), it doesn't affect perks.
    Thanked by 1 Gally
  • thank you so much Excuse_Me, all i had to do was refresh my browser, it was being very laggy, i belive it was a local problem.
    Thanked by 1 Gally