Music

Discuss and share music that you like here :) Maybe some songs you use as BGM for GoB?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=8oc8UUzlfwE Grouper - Headache (Ambient/Folk)

I'm really liking this new song by Grouper. Really pretty stuff, with an equally moving album cover <3

Comments

• 2 months later
  • No replies after two months ... :( I wish I had been posting a little more to get at least a little interest in music going on in here ... but oh well!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Pxfo8Tna5As Turnover - Hello Euphoria (Jangle Pop/Dream Pop/Shoegaze)

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OFK4ZSoXpPs Turnover - Take My Head (Jangle Pop/Dream Pop/Shoegaze)

The two songs I've linked are both by the same artist ... But I think that they're really good! I've been listening to them on repeat a little bit lately :)

• edited March 2017
    Nice songs, judging from the songs you posted you might like these too :)

Warpaint - To Love Is To Die

Balthazar - Do Not Claim Them Anymore

Tame Impala - Expectation

When I first heard those songs from Turnover I thought of the band Editors but now that I'm comparing them I don't really know why :P
    Still, here's a nice Editors song.

Editors - Smokers Outside The Hospital Doors
    Thanked by 1 ham
  • Hagelslag wrote: »
    Nice songs, judging from the songs you posted you might like these too :)

Thank you so much for the music suggestions! I've listened to Warpaint and Tame Impala a little bit already so I was familiar with some of those guys! :)

No Joy - Slug Night (Shoegaze/Dream Pop)
    Thanked by 1 Hagelslag
  • Oh! I wanted to post this song as well!

No Joy - Hare Tarot Lies (Shoegaze/Dream Pop)
    Thanked by 1 Hagelslag
  • I've recently dug up an old MP3 player that I used years ago and rediscovered songs that I used to listen to.
    I've got so many good memories attached to this song :)

Goldfinger - Superman
  • hamham
    edited March 2017
    Hagelslag wrote: »
    I've recently dug up an old MP3 player that I used years ago and rediscovered songs that I used to listen to.
    I've got so many good memories attached to this song :)

Goldfinger - Superman

Lol! This song! I knew what it was instantly and I just thought "oh goodness" haha :smiley:
    Thanked by 1 Hagelslag
  • just classical... its the only type of music
    Thanked by 1 Jimmy_Scissors
  • Goblin Mixes. With every new song they make is great. Here is one of my favs.
    Thanked by 1 Hagelslag
  • This is oddly addicting.
    Thanked by 1 Hagelslag
  • Ah yeah I love it when people make music with that old timey feel.

• Love the covers these guys make
  • I like easy listening music.

Thanked by 2 Hagelslag EclipseGSX
  • Also most newer music now is crap because in post processing they amplify the song and put it through a post EQ processor to increase the amplitude which actually distorts the original audio which is akin to converting a master recording to a 192kbps mp3. You lose so much clarity in the audio. Then again if you are listening to music on Beats headphones you shouldn't be listening to music anyway so you deserve crap audio.
    Thanked by 1 BabyThanos
  • just classical... its the only type of music
    Goblin Mixes. With every new song they make is great. Here is one of my favs.

Are you from the EU/UK? Only countries I hear EDM anymore lol.

• Meow meow!
    Thanked by 1 Hagelslag
  • I have some of those same guitar pedals as that cat.. I see my RAT pedal, DOD Chorus, Zoom pedal,Stomp Box, Phaser, the Big Muff. lol
    Thanked by 1 ham

• Something a little calmer :)
    Thanked by 1 Hagelslag
  • edited April 2017
    I made a playlist of songs that I've used for gaming videos (In order of most recent first). : )

For the least lag while playing, put the video quality on the lowest setting. : p
    Thanked by 1 Hagelslag

• I just bought some rare 80's Sex Pistol's here in England at a junk shop on Brick Lane. lol. The smell of the place was sickening. I may have inhaled the bubonic plague while browsing in there.
    Thanked by 1 BabyThanos
  • 1 month later
  • Thanked by 1 Hagelslag
  • Thanked by 1 Hagelslag
  • This chicken is a musical genius!

Thanked by 3 ham Gally Perfo
  • 2 months later
  • So I'm reviving this thread again :D:D

I like the little story this song and videoclip tell

Thanked by 1 ham

• Lenny Dee- That's My Weakness Now

• Mobb Deep - Apostle's Warning

• Too Short feat. 2Pac MC Breed Father Dom - We Do This

• DJ Quik - dollaz and sense

• DMX- It's Dark & Hell Is Hot (Full Album)
    Thanked by 1 Jimmy_Scissors